Paige from Arizona's Writing #1

What works when it comes to LOVING the responsibility of taking care of her health, body, body image, and quality of life Paige says:

Also my comment is that when I feel like I've been a lazy bum I like to go jogging or go and play dance dance revolution to make sure I am staying active. Well please help me out. Thanks guys, Paige

When asked what she is interested in YOUR feedback about Paige asks:

Hi Guys...it's paige. It took me a while to come up with my question and comment but I was thinking about my life situation. My life eating habits situation is that I'm a super super fast eater, so my question to you guys is how do you know when to stop eating if your a fast eater?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige...Carmela here!

I loved your first post. Since the point of this Blog and my project is to learn what is on your minds, the BEST is hearing that you took the time to come up with your question. I see each of you "GALS" as standing out from the ordinary...I only asked you to join the team knowing YOU WILL HAVE MADE A MONUMENTAL IMPACT to the other GALS and eventually more and more who have similar thoughts to yours!!!!!

Thanks Paige!!!!!!!

Carmela

Anonymous said...

hey paige-
i am a fast eater at lunch, and often when people at my school finish eating, they go and eat more because we have a snack bar. instead, i try to avoid that by talking with my friends untill our short lunch period is over, and it passes the time realy quickly!

Good luck!-Lindsay