Anna from Georgia's Writing #2

What works when it comes to LOVING the responsibility of taking care of her health, body, body image, and quality of life Anna says:

Hey Everybody!!!
I have a really cool tip for getting healthy! It is.... that I swim laps in my pool in my backyard when I feel sluggish and lazy. I know, not everyone has a pool in their backyard so this would be kinda hard to do! I have a solution. For people who like running (not me) you might want to take a jog with a dog around the neighborhood or with your iPod or MP3 player. If you don't like running and you don't have a pool maybe get some kids together and play like capture the flag, kickball, flag football, or anything else you like to play!!


When asked what she is interested in YOUR feedback about Anna asks:


I have a question too! What if you are feeling picked on by your family if you eat like one sweet?? I know don't eat them alot and all but what if you just eat one like every other week and they still pick on you??? Luv Ya'll Anna

No comments: