Anna from Georgia's Writing #3

When asked what she does that works when it comes to loving the responsibility of taking care of her health, body, body image, and quality of life Anna says:

Whats working for me is that I am working hard in P.E. -which is alot of running- and swimming in the pool and conditioning for volleyball. I am also starting dance today and I'm super excited!! I am loving this because I'm having fun and staying fit at the same time. Fun is very important to me. I really don't like being serious but with doing things I love i can be healthy but kinda serious but mostly fun. I'd Love to hear from y'all!!! Thanks, Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, This is great advice, play, play, play...while it fits in your schedule...go for it...more from me at the end of the week. Auntie Carmie