Other Than My Cool Gal comments to Paige's Post

Paige, I love to play ddr (Dance Dance Revolution)! This kid weighed 200 pounds when he was our age and he played ddr for like a month and he was down to 110 pounds! So keep it up. Luv ya all, Lacey..........

Hi everyone this is Izzy!! What i have to say about Paige's post is that you will know you have had enough food when you wait a little while after eating part of your plate. Also don't take the whole bag of chips when you sit down only take a little bowl. After you finish that and wait about 10 minutes if you are still hungry get a little more. I hope that is helpful!!I am on the track team and it is really fun!! It is a good way to stay in shape!!Love,Izzy............

Hey I am one of Anna's friends but none of you know me because I live in Utah. But, I do know alot about health.Paige- Stop eating when your 80 percent full. Not only can will this keep you slim and healthy but health experts have proven that this is the only thing that can can do to improve your life span. No lie!!! Eating slow helps to :) Kat

No comments: